Where to find Nevada County Free Range Beef? Visit our Local Partners. We love them—bet you will, too!
Grocery Stores / Markets
You can find our fresh ground beef, steaks, roasts, soup bones, and other choice cuts always available in the full service meat department at BriarPatch Co-op Community Market in Grass Valley, CA. If you're not sure how to cook one of our cuts of meat, just ask.
Fresh or frozen ground beef is always available at these locations:
- SPD Markets in Nevada City and Grass Valley, CA
- Cedar Ridge Country Store, 12738 Colfax Highway, Cedar Ridge, CA
- Gaia's Basket, 937 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA
- Natural Selection Food & Wine, 589 East Main Street, Grass Valley, CA
- Mother Truckers Market, 13224 Tyler Foote Road, Nevada City, CA
- New Moon Natural Foods, Truckee, CA
Let someone else do the cooking! You can enjoy a superb burger and featured specials made with Nevada County Free Range Beef at our favorite restaurants:
- Diego's Chilean Inspired South American Restaurant, Grass Valley, CA
- Happy Apple Kitchen, Chicago Park, CA
- Peterson's Corner, 26130 Hwy 49, Nevada City, CA
- Summer Thyme's Bakery & Deli, Grass Valley, CA
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery, Grass Valley, CA
Chefs & Caterers
We're very excited to be working with these talented local chefs and caterers who feature Nevada County Free Range Beef in their menus:
- Emily's Catering & Cakes
- Kristin McKenna, Therapeutic Chef, Therapeutic Grade Bone Broths
- Shanan Manuel, Feast & Gather Catering
- Victoria LaFont, Victoria LaFont Certified Nutritionist
- Amy Cooke, Summer Thyme's Catering
- Jes Taber, Eye of the Avocado Catering
- Polly's Paladar Supper Club
School Lunch Partners
Healthy lunches are such an important part of growing up! We are very proud to partner with Camptonville Elementary School, Grizzly Hill Elementary School, Camp Augusta, and The Woolman Semester, to help nourish young bodies and minds.
Annual Event Partners
Thank you to the SYRCL Yuba River Cleanup, UCCE Agricultural Extension Office, Bear Yuba Land Trust, and Kentucky Flat Community Center for calling on Nevada County Free Range Beef to feed the masses each year at their community events.
Sierra Harvest Sierra Harvest is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating, inspiring, and connecting western Nevada County’s families to fresh, local, seasonal foods. They accomplish this by offering farm to school programming, supporting farm fresh school meals, mentoring aspiring farmers and gardeners, celebrating our local food community and advocating for just, sustainable food systems.
Local Food Coalition The Local Food Coalition is an informal network of agricultural organizations and agencies, farmers and ranchers, community non-profits, businesses, and individuals that works to support local farmers, preserve local farms and farmland, and ensure a local food supply in the western Nevada County area.
Bear Yuba Land Trust Bear Yuba Land Trust is a non-profit, membership-supported group promoting voluntary conservation of our natural, historical, and agricultural resources.
Nevada County Grown Nevada County Grown is a non-profit organization that fosters a sustainable local agricultural economy by making the community aware of locally grown agricultural products and helping qualified agricultural producers promote their products.
Nevada County Resource and Conservation District NCRCD is a non-profit organization working to promote responsible land and resource management.